[Ibogaine] sergey response

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 06:40:54 CST 2013

Hi Val,

>>>  Maybe it's because I am older  <<<

Maybe??, Maybe older??  Your definitively older, your over the hill by
golly your 31 or so.  Just so ya know most people do not know they are
getting older but we all are.  Here's what ya do, keep off all drugs and
take up knitting and see if you can find a rocking chair for that helps
relax the body.  Oh and from what I hear Depends may cost twenty cents a
pack more they are more comfortable.

You seem like a smart chick and pretty nice if you feel sluggish and need a
little pick me up you might want to try Geratol.  Now the young people may
never of heard of it for older people take it.  It has Iron in it and a lot
of other good stuff.

Be Coo,

  - JIM