[Ibogaine] My digital Christmas gift to you people

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 21:11:13 CST 2013

Hi Serg,

Yes this is a great forum with great people that have experience.  If not
for this forum I wounder how my life would be like.  I am pretty sure that
this forum has saved quite a few lives and made many more worth living.
 There are quite a few who have been on 10 years or more.  If not for this
forum I would not of heard about Ibogaine and who know what kind of life I
would be living.

Big thanks to Patrick,

  - JIM