[Ibogaine] Trivial pursuit.

Annette Dilucchio dilucch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 13:25:24 CST 2013

;)

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 20, 2013, at 7:11 AM, danielle <danielle6175 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

It's not your fault...he looked like a doctor in all the documentaries I saw!  Plus I always assumed that in order to run a Pharmaceutical Co.or advocate for a new medication a Phd. was required.

We're just at that phase where everything that sprints through our brain either gets permanently published on the computer for the whole world to read or we say it for the whole world to be hear.  Well it's been that way for me long before I brain damaged myself but that's a whole different email.

Have a good day Annette!

Danielle