[Ibogaine] The Small Things

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 14:31:36 CST 2013

Hi Laura,

Yes, you are wrong, I don't drink beer and rarely watch sports on TV.  I am
a amateur comedian with nothing better to do than give a bunch of addicts a
laugh and a chuckle.  Your right about me being old, you won't like it, oh
it is terrible.  When you get old you have nothing better than make addicts
laugh and go to meetings, ohhhh the pain the pain.

Yeah, I have fun with the women, smart women know I am pulling their leg,
they know I'm not really going to Afghanistan and they know I couldn't get
my wife to go either.  Their smart chicks and know my wife would not go
because I mentioned to them that my wife won't go to N. Korea so that's how
they know she will not go to Afghanistan.  See, I don't like to throw
dishes in the driveway and make my wife pick them up, good thing Danielle
is not my wife, her hubby must keep a firm hand on that chick.  I like
coming on here and having fun with the guys and girls.  Yeah they all love
me, all the girls love me too.  It reminds me of when I was in Florida and
all the beautiful chicks would come up to me and say "Hey Jim can you help
us we think their is a Shark out there can you swim out and check?"  and
I'd say sure and there was only a shark once or twice.  See, I'm not really
a bad guy, don't believe what everyone says about me.

Bee Coo

  - JIM