[Ibogaine] Dr Jim Hadey

Matt S. ibogamail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 14:25:08 CST 2013

HI Laura

While you are undoubtedly spot on regarding a few points you are also
clearly taking Jim far too seriously.  You should assume that 90% of
what he posts has been passed through a cynicism filter until it is
twisted into almost the exact opposite of what he really means.  And the
other 10% he doesn't know what he means either so no worries there either.

Matt