[Ibogaine] Making Kratom Illegal in MI

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 13:57:00 CST 2013

Hi Danielle,

I'm not that much trouble.  I have my good points I'm kind, honest,
dependable, trustworthy, smart, good looking, hugable and above all humble
and modest.

So you like mischief too, if your ever around Michigan maybe we can go out
and throw snowballs at cars or something.  I was at an NA meeting a few
days before Halloween and wanted to go out soaping windows and no one wants
to have any fun anymore.

For you guys that still like to have fun here is a tip, don't matter if
your soaping windows or throwing snowballs at cars - Always go with a fat
guy or a guy with a cane, that way if some guy starts chasing ya ya don't
have to out run the guy you just have to out run the fat guy or guy with a
cane, this may be more important than ya think.

Best,

  - Jim