[Ibogaine] The Small Things

Laura Jacobson ravegirl2012 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 21:05:40 CST 2013

Seriously? Are we in the 1800s still? If my husband ever pulled that shit with honey wash my shirts and iron them and you're the maid so clean up the living room, he'd get a FU and a kick in the balls and be looking for a new wife if he kept that shit up.
You go girl! Throw all that shit in the driveway.
If he treats you that way he better be making a lot of money and giving you a great life, and if he is, then he can hire a fucking maid.
Not married and not old here, but if that's what it turns into fuck no, not for me.
Sorry for my rant, I feel where you're coming from with trying to clean up, but not atall with being married to somebody who treats me like the maid. I would not ever put up with that shit, unless we're taking turns and it's my week to clean up the house or something.