[Ibogaine] The Small Things

danielle danielle6175 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 19 21:05:23 CST 2013

Jim I don't know why I think the way I do.  Maybe it has something to do with being raised around a lot of hell fire and damnation.  Maybe it's because I've caused myself a little bit of brain damage.  Maybe it's because when your coming out of a fog in a lot of ways it's like learning how to walk all over again and stumbling through simple things is frustrating.

I know this sounds dysfunctional but my Husband loves my temperament although he won't admit it (not the self hatred stuff but the "expressive" side of me).  He's a fairly disciplined person and much more even tempered than I am. He lives vicariously through me.  He acts all shocked and appalled but he loves it!

Plus when we met he was my boss.  Since I have very serious issues with authority part of our chemistry is based on the ideology of: "you can't tell me what to do; but I dare you to try".  I don't know, it works for us.  Interestingly his full head of rich brown hair has transitioned into more of a "salt n' pepper" scrumpiousness that is also referred to as a whole lotta wisdom.  I don't know; it's been 12 years so a lot of other things other than myself can be blamed for that.

All I know is the dishes NEEDED to be thrown and I feel I did the right thing...I reserve the right to change my mind on that.

Also; I can only hope that someday I'm able to glean all there is from a book by simply reading the title.  That's some serious insight!