[Ibogaine] The Small Things

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 20:04:24 CST 2013

Hi Danielle,

>>>  CAN'T EVEN GET A FUCKING SHIRT RIIIIIIGHT!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS
WROOOOOONG WITH ME!!!!!!!! I'M THE STUPIDEST, MOST WORTHLESS PERSON
ALIIIIIVE!!!!!!" You know how that thought process becomes  <<<

You got to stop beating yourself up, I have no idea what to say cept ya
gotta love yourself, think better of yourself, it may do ya good to talk to
someone, maybe clean the air, or clean out the brain, get rid of old
baggage. What did you do that was so so bad that you do not like yourself?
 Ever kill anyone, shoot anyone, stab anyone, what was the worse thing you
ever done?  I don't really know ya but I think you deserve more credit than
your giving yourself, of course that is just my opinion.

Oh, there is a book called "Don't sweat the small stuff", my wife read it
and it didn't seem to help.  Me, I looked at the title and figured it out
and no longer sweat the small stuff, really.  You'll never be happy if ya
keep beating yourself up or throwing stuff in the driveway.  And just so ya
know I used to beat myself up and throw stuff around now and then and you
got to teach yourself to quit, yeah I understand but you really have to be
as nice to yourself as you would be to others.

Best,

  -JIM