[Ibogaine] relief

danielle danielle6175 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 19 14:05:15 CST 2013

Jim; that's an interesting ideas concerning "Muslinism"...

Unfortunately; due to the fact that I'm considered a "biter" my owners found me unmarketable and actually paid my husband money to take me off their hands. ; P So I lost contact with my sources that are savvy in this industry.

Don't get discouraged... it's sounds to me like your over complicating a situation that some good ole' fashioned porn could fix right up for you!

I don't think there's any safe way to tell your wife you would like for her to wear a veil over her face and shut the fuck up on demand without promptly experiencing an attempt on your life.  So; just tell her you want to try to "role play" and that you'd greatly appreciate it if she was a good sport since your just a vulnerable man with "neeeeds", then deploy the best set of "puppy dog eye's" you can muster.

If this is the last time I speak to you due to the wrath of your wife incurring a early demise on your innocent self I'd like you to know I've enjoyed our time together.  Let me know how it works out for you!

Danielle