[Ibogaine] Help in Alberta?

danielle danielle6175 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 19 13:37:49 CST 2013

Ya know; Sergey you know me much more personally than a lot of my close friends in this season in my life.  My Husband and a couple trusted advisers/friends (who are in a position to help) are the only people that know graphic, nasty, details...along with the 10,000 some odd plus voyeuristic prescribers; or um- SUBSCRIBERS to this list.  Sorry; that was a subconscious slip.  I wonder where my brains at today??

I know this is sad but digitally speaking I would have no idea how to do the things you recommend.  There have been sooooo many times I've wanted to upload (or download) whatever it's called; a "link" to something that I thought was inspiring or helpful and even that's beyond my technological abilities.  I only learned how to function on this list out of sheer survival AND because it involves something I ADORE which is human beings.  I am a bonified people watcher.  I think our species is fascinating.  Especially a group of people that contend with the same set of dysfunction as me!  I got crazy love for you all!!

What's sad is I KNOW I could learn technological stuff...I do when I have to; but it all bores me to tears.  Like; I'm trying to learn about Ibogaine. It's a matter of life and death importance that I learn about this.  So when the messages come up with mapped out figures, and charts, and elements, and formula's I PROMISE I concentrate my little heart out.  I really do.  Then about two sentences in (maximum) my eye's kind of glaze over and my brain sort of lifts up into other places like "what time my nail appointments at", or "so and so is a bitch; how should I exact revenge"; ya know those are just examples but my point is my brain COMPLETELY checks out and I don't realize it until I'm done reading the entire message then I have to go back and read it over and then the cycle repeats itself.  Really; it's a strange phenomenon that I thought only happened to me during church.  You know; the preacher starts talking and I'm concentrating and
 DETERMINED to listen then I start counting the light bulbs in the ceiling and I look back at the guy who's sound asleep with his mouth SHAMELESSLY HANGING WIDE OPEN, then I wonder if that's what his wife has to look at every night, and I wonder how their daughter is and then the next thing I know I don't know what the hell just happened to the last hour of my life but I know for a fact that I don't remember a dam thing surrounding the whole purpose of me being there...It's a uncontrollable viscous cycle and honestly I don't know how I even got on this subject.

I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP!!  Other than that I find humor to be one of the best ways to process stress because the majority of stuff I deal with would be as funny as hell if it was happening to someone else.  I don't mean for that to sound cruel; what I mean is it's a way to step back from myself and take a objective look at things I've subjectively experienced and process it in a way that doesn't tear me down.  It works for me...: )

Thank you for enjoying what I write.  I'm like you when it comes to taking compliments.  Don't get me wrong; I love getting them but I don't know what to do with them due to my obsessive need to self destruct...but thank you because your opinion is important to me since I respect you, and I got a whole lot of affection for you even if I haven't met you in real life.  I have good instincts on people and I know for a fact your one of the good ones!  xoxo