[Ibogaine] Making Kratom Illegal in MI

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:44:11 CST 2013

Hi leomroz,

You should of seen the newscast, I never heard the world children used so
much in a newscast, it just might be coming to your state, if so watch and
see if the word children is used.

Like children are buying this stuff and in all the school children know
about it.  Children in high school and even children in grade school are
using it.  The experts are worried the children will take too much and end
up in the local children's hospital.  Really, you can't help but notice the
overuse of children.

Now about 6 months or so ago they got rid of the bath salts they were
selling, had it on all the channels and they made it illegal in about 90
days or less.  I never seen politicians pass a law so fast, it started in
the tri-county area of Detroit and suburbs and it is now illegal all over
the state.  Then the cops with news teams would go and buy some and arrest
the guy.

Best,

  - JIM