[Ibogaine] relief

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 07:53:02 CST 2013

Hi Danelle,

That's nice, I think I will take my wife down and see if I can trade her
in.  I been trying to get her to go to the middle east and have her take up
Muslimism.   A full course cost $15,000 and there are five classes in the
full course.  I tell the guy I just want two - the one where they cover
their face with something and the one where they be quiet when the master
tells them to.  He said that the two courses would could $14,000
 and I said why so much shouldn't it cost 4,000??  He said no body wants
the other three courses just the two you want.

How do I get there, can I take I75 to the place?

What can ya do??

  - JIM