[Ibogaine] Making Kratom Illegal in MI

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 23:29:32 CST 2013

Jim, What are ADs?
 @Val  Some of the sites are interesting and some are not all that good but
it is nice to hear both sides of the story.  There are many sites that are
on the band wagon stopping ADs and they all say the same thing then there
are Dr that give them out like candy.  If I was a Dr I would explain the
side effects and have him sign a waver of some kind.  I mean it says in the
black box the person may want to commit suicide and the person is already
depressed; many of the shooters like Columbine High School shooters and
quite a few were on ADs.  See, the drug companies will settle with the
families of the dead and have them sign a non disclosure agreement or they
can play the courts and keep appealing till the plaintiff dies or too old
to spend the money.  Hey, you like to try new drugs, I got some tetracylic
 ADs that a Dr gave to me a while back would you like to try them out??
 The tricylic (doxapin) ADs hit me like angel dust on the 3rd day.  You
should give them a try but don't get hooked.  Can you imagine being hooked
on something you do not like??

@Jeff  tell her about MK ULTRA but not before bedtime.  Oh you can do it
before bedtime and she can sleep with the light on.

Ya all be coo,

  - JIM