[Ibogaine] Help in Alberta?

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 13:55:40 CST 2013

Hi Annette,  Nice to hear from you.
I was prescribed 16 mgs of Sub when I got on it the 3rd time but I already
knew better so I started at 8mgs way to much. 2Mgs is the lowest dose sold
in the U.S but it is still very strong!
My friend that is pregnant is on 32 mgs of Sub! And she was only taking 8
Norco a day, that is fuckin ridiculous!
I believe you should do whatever YOU feel is right for you.

Dannielle, you made me laugh so hard!
"Cause I got the eye of a Tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire!"

When I was preparing for my ibogaine treatment,  I would listen to "Roar"
by Katy Perry and dance around my house, So excited that I was going to
conquer this addiction.
Yes I am a little embarrassed that I am admitting this. Lol

Lotsof Love, Val