[Ibogaine] Making Kratom Illegal in MI

leomroz24 leomroz24 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 10:51:39 CST 2013

I knew this was going to happen, soon it will be banned all over the U.S.,
they always use the damn kids to twist and turn there laws into fruition. I
hate the way this country works they always end up trying to control
everything good including NATURE and make profits from it.

Kratom is an amazing healing plant that has helped millions of opiate
addicts including my self, it is already illegal in Thailand and Malaysia,
because it takes away tax revenue from opium distribution and was healing
opiate addicts.

They also are trying to make electronic cigarettes illegal because they say
the flavors used like Mint Chocolate or Cotton Candy is being directly
marketed to our children. Right because use adults dont like things like
Chocolate or Cotton Candy, what a bunch of shit.