[Ibogaine] sergey response

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 01:11:20 CST 2013

Help me....
It is getting confusing.  I was told 3 months off Bufenorphine,
2-3 weeks off Methadone.

I am just worried for people who have to go to a SAO.
3 months, well..... a lot can happen in 3 months, and although I am glad I
waited because of my history and Sub use, is it really necessary for
someone to be off Methadone for 3 months before their Ibogaine treatment?
I feel like people are lumping Sub and Methadone in the same category,
when they are not the same,

Lotsof Love, Val