[Ibogaine] sergey response

danielle danielle6175 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 17 23:18:36 CST 2013

Oh Sergey; whichever route you pick I'm behind you a thousand percent and I so so wish you didn't have to go through this.
I don't know how you've managed it for so long so many times but that validates what I already know about you which is that you are a badass gorgeous life FORCE and one way or another your going to man handle this conniving bitch with the beat down it deserves!  Plus; I absolutely see you leading the way for others that have given up and been given up on.
I LOVE watching you come into your own. Even now you're  impacting others in ways that reach further than you realize. So be encouraged in that.
Have I told you lately that I think you're wonderful? Well ya know I do...

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android