[Ibogaine] sergey response

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 13:53:34 CST 2013

Hi Danielle,

How many mg were you taking and how long before you were in fair condition?
 Yes, the Met w/d are harsh and go on for a long time.  Your better off
kicking a heroin habit than Met, try not to do it too often.

@Serge

You might as well taper the best you can without much pain.  Danielle has a
good point and I was wondering why you would try to do it at 42 mg.  It may
be hard so don't try too hard and get bogue, I could go down to 30 or 35
but then would get the cravings and use.  It seems like you can not taper
off of it without suffering.

Best,

  - JIM