[Ibogaine] TA or HCL

danielle danielle6175 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 17 00:24:21 CST 2013

@ Val; my denial of more intense opiates ins't because I'm saintly.  It's because I haven't crossed that line.  I had tried Oxy's like twice; in my early 20's and my older sister gave me great advice that stuck with me. (Jim; I know I shared this with you..) She said; "Danielle there's some things we don't try.  It's not because their bad for us.  It's because they're too good.  You never want to try something that's too good.  If you like it too much then that's IT.  You'll be lost to it."

If something like Hydro's can put me in a choke hold then I don't want to know what the other stuff will do.  Lord knows this has truly been my "Goliath".  So now that it would even be justifiably available to me I just think of the "too good rule".  Thank God for older sisters!