[Ibogaine] TA or HCL

Sergey Sibirian sibirianfox at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 22:46:17 CST 2013

Val,

one eight of a gram???
The minimum dose is a gram, but for serious psychedelic effect you
should take at least 2-3.
More 3, I just don't know how sensitive you are to those…
In any case, it is impossible to overdose physically.
You can have an overwhelming exp if you take too much, like 7-10 grams,
but body-wise? No possible signora.

:D
Sergey

--