[Ibogaine] on depression

Sergey Sibirian sibirianfox at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 22:25:05 CST 2013

Star,

Oh man, you're also doing Bikram Yoga!
My mom in law, she's into that for 20 years now.

To be honest, I've never seen another woman look like her at 55.
Her hands betray she's older the 45, maybe.
But her skin, her face, the absence of any extra fat is just amazing.
She is usually given around 38. 43 was the maximum ever, and was guessed by
a woman.
(you know us guys… Us us about a woman's age and we'll minimize by at least
5 years.
:D)
She even wanted to become an instructor, for that she would have had to go
to India, learn from some Guru guy, pay him good $ too…
She didn't go. Yet.
I tell her she absolutely has to.
Just by looking at her people would have all the proof there is as to
the efficiency of this Yoga.

Peace
Sergey

--