[Ibogaine] Matt

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 17:42:51 CST 2013

Sergie is completely right don't be sorry if you annoy people (which you
probably dont) You are here for You, not anyone else!
And most of us here do care how you are doing, I do.
You cannot answer "fine" someone told me when someone says they are doing
"fine" it really means their feeling Fucked up, Insecure, Neurotic, and
Emotional.
Which I can completely relate to.

When I first got on this list and had no idea how to get off opiots and
benzodiazepine ,  I just knew that I wanted nothing more but to get off all
that Shit! The people here helped me with all that. They gave me
informative web sites to help with the benzo withdrawal (my doctor was an
idiot!) and of course helped me reach my goal completely free of opiots.

Get on here and vent all you want, I hope you feel better soon.

Like I said I have not been on here for a while so I wasn't sure, are you
going to do ibogaine to help with the post acute withdrawal?

Lotsof Love, Val