[Ibogaine] Baicalin

star ray earthshealing at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 17:28:46 CST 2013

Well, here I go again,  I shall now try this for fibrosis, sleep, inflammation , depression,  anxiety, etc:  I ordered from Liftmode as someone else had a positive experience with that company from this list.

 http://www.rainbow.coop/library/baicalin-is-a-cns-prolyl-oligopeptidase-inhibitor/

Has anyone had any experience with this??  I just got it today in powder so I shall capusule it up and give it a shot..

If anyone has Hepatitis here is some more interesting information:

I am holding my breath as most everything I try ends up bothering me in one way or the other...... Hugs to all

Peace,  Star