[Ibogaine] Hi its Val :)

Sergey Sibirian sibirianfox at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:28:33 CST 2013

Val,

I see you fixed your computer.
:D

I'm happy to have you back.

Wanted to share my opinion about this new "extreme harm reduction approach".

You see, I personally came to a conclusion that the government has simply
given-up more or less in regards to addicts, especially hard-drug users.
THEY RELY ON STATISTICS.
And the statistic is a cold-blooded b!tch: up to 5% will not return to
using, and that
number plummets with age, or exposure to "using" (2 years of rat-race or
12, see?)
But the statistic is only valid IN CURRENT CONTEXT, which today offers
pretty much
replacement therapy or 12 steps to users/addicts.
So this new S.M.A.R.T. approach just follows the official line: "let them
use, there's
no hope anyway, they'll die with a syringe in their arm."
M%$#@fu$#ers!

That is why I was so keen to show mindvox people the Bayesian formula,
instead of the
cynical, cold-blooded, blind statistic approach.
The formula,-which revolutionized every major field today btw,- takes into
account YOUR CURRENT STATS: your progress, your efforts, changes, etc, etc…
So its DYNAMIC, it changes over time, for worst or better, DEPENDING on
what you're doing.

Also, if there was more treatments available, the blind statistic would
certainly change.
Just imagine Ibogaine becomes legal for opioid-addiction today, and
clinical trials and studies are in progress.
In 20 years from now, do you think the statistics for opioid-addicts would
still be around
2-3% of success???
Of course not, the number would climb to 15-20%.
Let's see how it goes in New-Zealand, speaking of…

Happy holidays and all the best in new year-2014.
Sergey

--
*Wish you well*

Sergey