[Ibogaine] TA or HCL

danielle danielle6175 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 16 11:28:56 CST 2013

I stopped taking Methadone at the tale end of August.  25-40 mgs depending on day; to zero overnight.  I don't know if the Short Acting Opiates I was taking in the interim are a factor but I swear there are times I'm still feeling it squish out of my brain.  It's most pronounced when I'm exercising.  I'll get brief dizzy spells.  Not like the room is spinning; but like everything shifts.  Sometimes I'll get a tingly sensation in my lips, and a numbness in my tongue.  I also still get hit with the rapid machine gun sneezing (it's SO ANNOYING).  The hardest to deal with is what I'm supposing is "phantom pain"...I'm in serious deep shit if that's real and doesn't go away.  I can't handle that forever.
The research I've read about how long Methadone stays in your system is conflicting.  Plus I didn't just throw out the Methadone...during that same garbage dump I stopped taking 60 mgs of Cymbalta and 40 mgs of Prozac.  I know the two antidepressants together is a Serotonin overkill; but you've read the part about me having an addictive personality right?
So my body was certainly crashing; and I don't have any graphs or charts to prove my suspicions but I'm fairly certain the residual stuff is the Methadone.  My point is that it's a very tricky drug to speculate how long it takes to leave your system.
@ the people that have researched anti depressants; is the effectiveness they are supposed to have on chronic pain a placebo effect as well?