[Ibogaine] 18-MC Clinical trials.

Sergey Sibirian sibirianfox at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 14:29:39 CST 2013

Chris,

I just learned a whole bunch of basics about different Ibo preparations,
that's on top of everything I've been asking lately.

A question:
When you say:
"...When TA is refined into PTA HCl, most of the voacangine is removed, and
the ratio of ibogaline to ibogamine increases, although their absolute
percentage decreases…"

What exactly do you mean?
If you're comparing the ratios, the reflex is that you may have a preference
…
Ibogaline to Ibogamine.
You further state the Ibogaline is psychoactive and Ibogamine seems to have
anti-addictive properties, does it mean one should look for a higher
Ibogamine to Ibogaline ratio in a solution?

Also, how about MC-18?
There is a pharma manufacturer lab that sells it online, but the cost is in
thousands of dollars for a minimum effective dose….

I just listened to Bob Sisko on you-tube (GMP and Ibogaine) and found out
there is a manufacturer of pure HCL right here where I live, Phytostan
Entreprises Ltd, that is in Montreal, Canada.
Wow, I'm having funny thoughts…. :D

Happy holidays.
Sergey