[Ibogaine] Hi its Val :)

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 12:54:06 CST 2013

Thanks Sergie: -)
Its all coming back to me now. Lol
I just didn't want to get him lost when I just said mindvox.com, that's
different then this list and can take time to go through.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has heard if this non 12 step program called
SMART? I guess it's more scientific based. It is completely up to you
whether you believe in a higher power for an example.

I'm going to go next week and see if I like it,  I'm a so happy for all of
you who have had success through AA and NA, and although I do like to go to
meetings,  I can't quite wrap my head around the whole thing.

Like my 12 step based program I am going to,  they allow you to be on
anything prescribed,  but they told me my cannabis intake numbers need to
go down.
So they allow you to be on xanex,Norco, bufenorophine, adderal, methadone,
soma, etc....
But I can't take medicinal cannabis? Which would be prescribed to me by a
DOCTOR! ! And I live in California!
WTF!

I'm not going to stop smoking and instead take a Norco for pain, take a
xanex for anxiety, ambein for bed.

@ Randy
@ Jeff
\\ thanks for helping me with that , I'm still going to my outpatient . We
will see what happens.

Lotof Love, Val