[Ibogaine] 18-MC Clinical trials.

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 10:52:57 CST 2013

Thanks Jim!
Hopefully you will all be meeting him soon then, I will see him Monday.
He has 38 days clean, which I could have NEVER done BEFORE IBOGAINE, so he
is going to benefit even more from the treatment.

I have not had any REAL cravings just thoughts of using, which quickly go
away, I know this feeling only last up to 3 months, that is why I have
emerged myself in recovery, if he isn't plagued with constant cravings that
would be fuckin awesome for him!

Have any of you heard about this drug program called S.M.A.R.T?
The kid I mentioned was telling me about it, I guess it is a more
scientific based recovery.
Here in the O.C they only have one meeting a week and its like a half hour
from my house, but I'm going to try it. They also have a 24 meeting online
with people all throughout the world,  I haven't gone on there because like
I said earlier I broke my laptop . I actually stepped on it, one of the
side effects of when I smoke pot. Lol

Love you guys and gals!

Lotsof Love,  Val