[Ibogaine] Hi its Val :)

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 03:45:14 CST 2013

Danielle,  Now that I am filling up my life The more I feel I don't NEED
opiots to be happy.  Its my own choice if I want to go back,  not to say I
haven't wanted, but I feel I can think things clearer now, I believe the
cannabis is almost like a relapse blocker,  It make me think things all the
way through, like if I take 1 Norco "this' Will happen!
Once you are ready you will know, if you ever want to talk pm me,

Lotsof Love, Val

P.S.    How did I find you all?