[Ibogaine] 18-MC Clinical trials.

Sergey Sibirian sibirianfox at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 13:36:12 CST 2013

SISTER!!!!

This is EXACTLY, EXACTLY, EXACTLY
did I say exactly?
the kind of info I was trying to squeeze out of you.

Now THAT HERE is an email I will put aside as it contains at least
3-4 precious détails I was looking for.

I thought women were difficult...
But now I`ve discovered a new breed: women nurses...
:D

Back to business.

1) The 3 cases with dangerous arrythmias/long QT you`re mentioning,
do you have any idea what was the root-cause for this to occur?
Are there ANY SIGNS prior to treatment that would indicate a red/yellow
flag???

2)...Bought aed, o2, more emergecy meds...``
What`s aed and o2?

3) No, a defib/aed does not correct qt, only converts v-fib, asystoli, etc.
What`s converts to V-FIB?

Sister, look, I think I`m being persistent a bit too much.
But you are a rare find, and having real expertise in an experimental,
underground field is a blessing, especially that it saves lives when done
right.
So I`ll just ask you to bear with me.
I promise that after I do my flood, which I`ll film,
I`ll be a freakin monument to `flood done right`.
At least I intend to, and I`ll do my best.

Wish you well

Sergey

--
*Wish you well*