[Ibogaine] SSRI/SNRI's after Ibo treatment

Edward W. edwardw at mtciep.com
Thu Dec 12 15:10:12 CST 2013

Hi Tyler,

I am aware of the differences in actions when comparing some of the
natural anti-depressants and SSRI's.  In my experience, the change in
mechanism of re-uptake seems to be noticed much faster when compared to
mechanisms of other natural substances.  The unfortunate part is that
once ceasing the SSRI, the change in re-uptake is not sustained,
resulting in the old emotional condition, usually.  In my case it is not
only the depression that it alleviates but also to an extant, the
negative obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors.

Personally I've never had much noticeable positive effects from St.
John's Wort or Melatonin.  In regards to melatonin, it seems to be an
odd substance, at times helping with sleep and at other times, no effect
at all.  It was interesting to read what Dr. Shulgin wrote on melatonin:

http://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?id=35&domain=tk

Thanks for sharing, Tyler

Edward W.