[Ibogaine] SSRI/SNRI's after Ibo treatment

Sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 11:06:37 CST 2013

Wish you nothing but the best.  Only you know what's best.  Just hate to see someone go for anti fuckets.  I see them as last resort with nothing left to try.
You've got other things to try first.  Don't know your history or medical status so really I really can't suggest anything.  I can say you can't compare your situation with others though.  Way too many variables to consider and unless you know all about the others, no comparison.
Good luck

Smooth journey,
Sister