[Ibogaine] SSRI/SNRI's after Ibo treatment

Edward W. edwardw at mtciep.com
Thu Dec 12 10:04:13 CST 2013

Sister,

The occasional binge drinking I have never been able to over come,
unfortunately.  I have to disagree with you about SSRI/SNRI's being no
better than a placebo.  In my experience there is a noticeable
difference when I'm influenced by the chemical, compared to not being on
them.  The main differences are with the irritability and obsessive
thinking and behaviors.  I have tried 5-HTP, St. John's Wort, Kanna and
SAMe with those never having the same effect as an SSRI/SNRI.  I am
currently seeing a fairly good psychiatrist who seems to be open to
alternative therapies, as well.  CBT and low voltage electric shock
sound interesting.  I appreciate the advice Sister.

Thanks and peace.