[Ibogaine] Help in Alberta

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 05:54:26 CST 2013

         Mom's RULE!! I am such a momma's boy but I don't care. There is
just no replacement for motherly love. I'll just put it this way, when I
saw and heard my son crying and then his mother's breasts start leaking
from the hormone flow she got from hearing it I was completely and utterly
amazed and transfixed by it. It is just plain nature's way for a mother to
love, protect, and do anything she can for her child. Fathers feel this way
too by the way but it is more of a learned thing.

         My mother turned me on to Ibogaine too. My brother was reading
Scientific American and saw an Ibo article so he told my mother about it.
She laid it on me in such a subtle way that I didn't realize at the time
she was convinced that it would work. She knew better then to shove the
info at me and say you have to do this. She kind of showed me the article
and then told me how to use the mouse to scroll (2003 and I couldn't 'puter
very well) and walked away. Kind of like a mother cat does when she brings
the live mouse back to the nest and meows LEARN! I read the article and
said, "no way there is a drug like that, I would know about it", but it
hooked me in.

           I learned about computers and Ibogaine that day and it changed
my life. I'm tellin' ya Mom's RULE! If there is ever anything I can do to
help you with your son let me know. Can he read the list?

                 Peace Love and Parenthood
                       Randy