[Ibogaine] how do I get friends validated inside MindVox?

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 12:48:22 CST 2013

Hi Val,

I checked it out a little, it seems that it needs to be updated a little
more but I just took a quick look at it.  Ya know Howard did not invent or
discover Ibogaine for it was sold in France many years ago.  You got a
bottle of Ibogaine pills that were 8 mg each.
I would say Howard discovered that it stops w/d and got a patent on it.
 Howard tried and tried to make people aware that there may be a way out.
 The government did not like Howard, or Beal or a lot of other folks.  I
can't understand why it is illegal, couldn't they just ignore it for it is
not like crack, heroin or bath salts or crockadil.  I doubt very much if
people would take a gram of Ibo and go to a rave or concert.  And if you
think about it only addicts will take it so who cares if is harmful of not,
know what I mean?  It's just a plant, a herb and there will never be
Ibogaine house like crack houses.  IDK, IDK, IDK.

Best to all,

  - JIM