[Ibogaine] how do I get friends validated inside MindVox?

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 11:42:14 CST 2013

Hi Jim,
The Dora Weiner Foundation is a not for profit corporation that Norma and
Howard Lotsof founded. It is named after Howard's grandmother.

The Dora Weiner Foundation was established to support education, research
and patient rights in the areas of chemical dependency.

It is a great site to learn about Ibogaine and drug addiction.

It also has studies that Howard conducted while he was treating drug
addicts with Ibogaine and much, much more...
You should check it out http://www.doraweiner.org/

Lotsof Love, Val