[Ibogaine] how do I get friends validated inside MindVox?

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 23:04:02 CST 2013

Pat, I found something called the Ibogaine Dossier a link from the Dora
Weiner Foundation http://www.ibogaine.org/.  Although I looked for quite a
while and could not find the part I read before that shows it based on body
weight. I am sure someone on here can tell you.
If it were me I would wait till you get your correct dosage before you took
the Ibogaine , I would hate for it not to work because you took to little,
and waste your ibogaine.
There are plenty of people here who can help you figure out your dose.

Lotsof Love, Val

Hi Pat, hmmm..... That's weird.
Jim can help you figure it out, he helped me. I know this though my weight
is 150 and we calculated my dose should be 1.2 grams of HCL, and my
provider actually gave me more based on my drug history and the fact that I
was handling the ibogaine really well.
Hi Jim, thanks for the reply, actually I have tried ibogaine before twice.
But I had the session done at a clinic in cancun. So I'm comfortable boing
it at home now. I only purchased 1 gram of ibogaine hcl. I'm wondering if
that will be enuf.

Sent from my iPhone