[Ibogaine] Ibogaine affordably?

Valarie val.needis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 20:44:49 CST 2013

Hi Valerie B.
I completely agree with Jim, do your research. Verify what you are told.
I know of one girl on this list who was told she can go straight from
Methadone to Ibogaine,  which is possible but it's very hard and she should
have been monitored.
It is suggested that your off Sub for 3 months before Ibogaine.
I have not been on the list that much since I started going to my
outpatient, so I missed your introduction.
Welcome, you are in the right place :)
Lotsof Love, Val