[Ibogaine] (no subject)

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 02:19:54 CST 2013

I saw that film you posted a link to and it was pretty good.  It was not
bad when you take it but when you come out of it maybe 20 hours later you
may feel rough or you may have the Ibo glow.  24 or so hours after you take
you don't feel that great but not that bad considering you have just been
through a detox.  I put it like this you will go from the worst flu in the
world to a bad cold.  When ya got a cold ya just gotta hack it.

As far as being scared it is not a scared feeling like spiders and snakes.
 I seen something I wanted to change and I asked that it be changed and it
asked what to and I said whatever you think I need and the vision changed.
 I am surprised the guy had a ECG done also he went from met to Ibo which
can be pretty rough and sometimes dangerous.  I believed he said something
about the QT syndrome can't say for sure.

Hey Sis  do you have any idea if a person has Prolonger QT Syndrome how
long should you wait before taking to the hospital and how would a person
know - just curious.  That was a nice video Serge posted a link to, short
and pretty informative.  It did seem to imply that after a couple of days
he was alright.  For me the effects lasted a good week or two.  I am not
saying I was buzzing around but knew it would be better to stay in the
house and not drive.  It also affected my eating habits as cutting down 95%
on sugar like ice cream and cola mainly.

Best,

  - JIM