[Ibogaine] Negligence I witnessed during a treatment by Robert Oka Bussinger

Sister sistereboga at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 10:19:00 EDT 2012

I have to agree.   I would want to hear all I could find on the provider I choose for my daughter.   Even if only 1/2 was true I would want to know.   The shame about this mode of tx is it is not legal in US, no monitoring.  I know first hand that there are those out there using this for own gain, using dope while/ during a session.  I don't know this person rob, don't know if true.  But if something like this happen to me while seeking help I would not be here today.   Only way to get info out to public is the net.  If not true then this person has nothing to worry about.  If it is, I hope he is stop before he kills someone or hurts more folks.  For underground two at once is dangerous for even two sitters.  I hope it's not true, I hope the receiver just relapsed and looking to put blame  on anything but self.  But guarantee, if same happen to me I would blast it all over the net, every drug forum, any where I could get audience.
I just hope not true.  Crap like this not only hurts those involved but every addict out there.
Where else can one get poor "providership" info out to public?  Other then report to DEA?

I really hope and pray none of this happened.

Sister