[Ibogaine] Medical MJ for sale now in Arizona before dispensaries open

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:36:21 EST 2012

Hi People,

Oh mam, I am so confused and I am wondering if it is just me, like I need a
reality check.

The letter concerning AZ said:

We turned to Yvonne Wingett Sanchez for the answer. Yvonne is a governor's
office/state politics reporter for *The Arizona Republic*. She says that
“the only entity that's allowed to sell marijuana under the Arizona Medical
Marijuana Act is a licensed dispensary, which have not yet opened.
Caregivers are allowed to provide marijuana to their patients and be
reimbursed for actual costs.  <<<

It's seems like you can only get it from a provider for the dispensary is
not opened.  Now should the dispensary open they can you still get if from
the caregiver?  Why not have both, why throw the caregiver out of a job if
and when the dispensaries open.

Yeah, and most of our lawmakers went to college and they...they, oh never
mind they just don't make much sense or in theory it could be me.

Best to all,

  - JIM