[Ibogaine] ibogaine tolerance & purity levels

clayton block clayblockpdr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 15:51:22 EST 2012

Yes I did earlier this year and you would be however my income has become
very low and I'm trying to find a detox here in Dallas that will help
someone nearly broke and almost homeless. If yo have any suggestions they
are welcome and I'm a 20 yr heroin/xanex addict which I'm at a point of
just wanting to end it all one way or the other. I prefer a way cause the
other ends my life for good... Know what I'm saying.