[Ibogaine] ibogaine tolerance & purity levels

Dan McDonald mutex77 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 13:10:01 EDT 2012

You've been on this list forever havent you? I thought I remember you commenting on the threads I posted in 2007-2008.

I understand you dont want to state vendors publicly,  and I wasnt sure if I was allowed to mention websites by name on the list. The prices I quoted were from ibogaworld. I assume you have private iboga connections...but if you didnt and had to order off a website like me, would ibogaworld be one of them? Or should I keep searching?

Since its going through US customs the customer service is a bit more important for me than the quality being top notch or the price being the lowest.

Thanks!!
Dan