[Ibogaine] Nat Geo Drugs Inc.-Hallucinogens

Edward W edwardw at mtciep.com
Fri Jan 20 10:05:04 EST 2012

I actually have yet to see any other episodes of Drugs Inc., but I I'm
not suprised by your comments, Matt.  Suprisingly the Hallucinogens
episode, was done fairly well.  There certianly was a good amount of
over dramatized narraration, but over all I think the episode did focus
on the possible healing effects of some psychedelics.  The Ibo portion
was decent.  I think if nothing else, it may have exposed some to the
possibilities of Ibo for those that may have never heard of it.  Hope
you doing better Matt.

Peace

Edward
edwardw at mtciep.com