[Ibogaine] Transitions | Unethical “Undergroun d” Ibogaine Detox Treatment Ce nters

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 15 10:05:09 EST 2012

>POOR PROVIDER=relative. who is telling? what were their exceptions?

most people read about the risks and ask around before choosing a provider. people are well aware of the tests they
should do before taking the treatment, and hey guess what? I also refuse to treat some people.

people are not all Gandi and research is manipulated to be able to make money, there is no news under the sun.

It would be a wonderful idea to share info. that is when people would be living without pretending, Loving without
depending, listening  without defending, Speaking without offending...

 You know'.'     I might have to back track a bit.  I do think that this is the place and a few others that one should