[Ibogaine] Transitions | Unethical “Underground” Ibogaine Detox Treatment Centers

cbava108 at gmail.com cbava108 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:35:42 EST 2012

If you read it twice it should've been clear that the post wasn't authored
by a "client" but by another clinic who received a call from the patient's
wife asking for advice. Why would you expect this clinic to know what went
wrong at Transitions? And what in the post led you to believe the "patient"
was looking for an inexpensive treatment? I believe Transitions charges
$7500 per treatment, that doesn't seem cheap. Why would you consider the
post slanderous?