[Ibogaine] Looking for an iboga outfit in Gabon

Ted bigbadbula at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 00:19:09 EST 2012

My interest in traveling to Africa lies in the idea that the Bwiti people are the ones who have been practicing this shamanic tradition for thousands of years. I believe this makes them the most qualified to administer the iboga, guide the experience, and interpret certain visions therein. Perhaps this is what the Beatles were seeking in India as well?

I know that this intuition is very strong, and I feel it is important to heed : )