[Ibogaine] Looking for an iboga outfit in Gabon

Ted bigbadbula at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 11:49:51 EST 2012

Thanks everyone for supporting this list : )

I am looking for recommendations for outfits for westerners in Gabon, or possibly Camaroon. I am a 32 year old male and not an addict, aside from a slightly unhealthy relationship with cannabis. I am seeking visionary/spiritual insight, as well as to address some inner emotional/psychic damage. I would like to experience this with the Bwiti. I have heard of organizations that will host travelers and staff doctors trained in western medicine in addition to working with the local shamans.

Can anyone recommend such a program, or perhaps point me in the right direction? Any advice will be welcomed and  greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ted