[Ibogaine] Dear Ibogaine List

Jim Hadey3 jimhadey3 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 16:21:48 EST 2012

Hi Hadin,

You have been on the Met a very long time and you can expect Severe
depression and weakness for months after you kick.  Ibo will work for a
while but you should have boosters.  Just thought I would mention it to ya
for you are not the only one.  Also you will have minor but annoying body
aches like withdrawal and it seems to last for ever.

Also, Ibogaine does not always work the first time.  Should you fall back
into using do the Ibo Experience over again.  You have been at it a long
time my friend and it is going to take a Very long time to get straight.
You have a long hard fight ahead of you and I wish you the best.  Also, Ibo
can not do it alone specialty with a 25 year old Met habit.  Learn all ya
can on this forum and you will have to change you buds for you can not hang
with users for you will surely fail.  Hey, why am I telling you this?  You
have been at it 25 years you know this, excuse me.  Just do the best you
can.

Best of luck,

  - JIM